We are so excited to welcome anyone new to yoga. We’re certain that yoga will bring an amazing change in your life. In addition to the physical benefits of improved flexibility, strength and balance, you will experience stress relief and a sense of calm that you couldn’t have imagined possible.
If you’re new to yoga, come to the studio with an open mind to what it has to offer. If you want a tough workout, that’s what you’ll get. You push yourself as hard as you would like. It’s your choice. Our skilled instructors will guide you through your practice.
COME 10 MINUTES BEFORE CLASS BEGINS! SIGN UP ONLINE! This will make your first experience so much easier! Your teacher will appreciate your early sign up as well so that she can begin class on time.
Here are some other tips for your first time:
- Bring a mat (we also rent mats for $2)
- Bring a water bottle (we sell water for $2)
- Wear workout clothes that will stretch as you move and will stay put as you’re bending over.
- Most women wear snug tank tops and long workout pants and bare feet.
- Most men wear t-shirts, shorts and bare feet.
- We have small towels to mop your sweat ($1)
- We also sell Yogitoes towels which prevent slipping on a sweaty mat.
- Try not to eat right before you come to class. If you must eat something, make sure it’s light.
- Have fun! Enjoy your class!